Chow Siddhartha has successfully treated thousands of patients suffering from different types of back pain with yoga therapy.
Chow Siddhartha was Head of Back Pain Department, Arogyadhama - a 200 bedded yoga therapy hospital at SVYASA University, Bangalore. He had the privilege to help thousands back pain patients in overcoming their back pain with yoga therapy during his 5 years tenure as Head of Back pain Department. He also taught yoga therapy to under graduate and post graduate students at the SVYASA University.
Chow Siddhartha (Chametcha Singphow) studied yoga systematically undergoing Certificate, Diploma, Bachelor and Master Degree courses in Yoga under the internationally renowned yoga experts Dr. R. Nagarathna, MD, FRCP and Dr. H.R. Nagendra, PhD at SVYASA University, Bangalore, India.
He did extensive research on efficacies of yoga therapy in low back pain patients and published three research papers in international journals along with Dr. Padmini, Assistant Professor, SVYASA University, Bangalore.
The following are the different specialities of Chow Siddhartha:
- Yoga for Low Back Pain
- Yoga for Slip Disc or Prolapsed Disc
- Yoga for Disc Herniation
- Yoga for Sciatica
- Yoga for Spondylolisthesis
- Yoga for Lumbar Spondylosis
- Yoga for Spinal Stenosis
- Yoga for Degenerative Disc disease
- Yoga for Disc Compression
- Yoga for Ankylosing Spondilitis
- Yoga for Ostoporosis
- Yoga for Lumbar Lordosis
- Yoga for Kyphosis
- Yoga for Lumbago
If your back pain does not fall under the above mentioned categories, please write to Chow Siddhartha with detailed description, he will tailor the yoga therapy treatment accordingly.
For details please contact:
Mr. Chow Siddhartha
+91-95351 74390, 98459 36798
Important Research Papers Published on Yoga Therapy for Back Pain:
1) A comprehensive yoga programs improves pain, anxiety and depression in chronic low back pain patients more than exercise: An RCT (published in the journal of “Complementary Therapies in Medicine”, an international, peer-reviewed journal.)
P. Tekur | R. Nagarathna | S. Chametcha | Alex Hankey | H.R. Nagendra
2) Effect of Yoga on Quality of Life of Chronic Low Back Pain (CLBP) Patients: A Randomized Control Study (published in the 'International Journal of Yoga' a peer-reviewed international journal. It is abstracted and indexed in PubMed Central, EBSCO databases, EmCare, Expanded Academic ASAP, and ProQuest.)
Tekur P, Chametcha S, Hongasandra RN, Raghuram N.
3) Effect of Short-Term Intensive Yoga Program on Pain, Functional Disability and Spinal Flexibility in Chronic Low Back Pain: A Randomized Control Study (published in the ‘Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine’, an international, peer- reviewed journal).
Tekur P, Singphow C, Nagendra HR, Raghuram N